Sunday, May 24, 2026
42.1 C
New Delhi

Who will be attending Taylor Swift-Travis Kelce’s wedding

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Wedding: Guest list rumors, date, venue and security details

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s wedding is the spectacle of the year that everybody has been looking forward to since they announced their engagement. While almost everything about their special day has been kept secret, many fans and netizens alike wonder who will attend and who will skip the event. One of the biggest questions has always been about Blake lately, as her long-running friendship with Swift ended last year.

What we know about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s wedding

As of right now, TMZ reported that Swift and Kelce are personally calling up the people they wish to invite to the wedding. This list also includes Zoe Kravitz, who is currently rumored to be engaged to Harry Styles. The main question, however, has been about Blake Lively and whether she will attend the wedding.A statement from the report read that while there’s a high chance Lively is no longer on the guest list, the issue may have already been settled between the two. “I think there’s a far greater chance of it now that the case is settled,” another statement added. The issue between the two arose after Swift’s name was mentioned multiple times in Lively’s case against Justin Baldoni. One of the documents revealed that the ‘Green Lantern’ actress had told the ‘Opalite’ singer to praise her script revisions in front of Baldoni, and had also called her one of her ‘dragons. ’

Is the wedding date and venue set for Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s wedding?

While there have been a lot of rumors and reports about their venue and wedding date, there is no definitive date that has been confirmed by the couple themselves. The rumored date of the special day had been estimated to be July 3, but recent statements from Page Six reveal that it is ‘definitely’ not the right date.The report also cited that the couple shared save-the-date notes for an NYC party, adding that this may have been done to mislead the media. As for the venue, another statement read, “They could buy out the entirety of The Frick or some other Gilded Age mansion. Any outdoor or scenic location, like an island or bluff will be subject to drones and helicopters, and it will be a zoo. NYC means indoors, and indoors means total privacy.”It has also been reported that the singer and the NFL player are going all out on security for the special event as many famous stars from the industry will be attending the ceremony.Additionally, the couple plans to keep the event as personal as possible, taking inspiration from Ed Sheeran’s wedding, where only 40 people were invited and the public learned about it much later. Another inspiration is Lively’s wedding, which remains a secret to most to this date.“And no one has ever seen Blake Lively’s wedding photos aside from a few curated pictures in Martha Stewart Weddings of the decor and food. That’s the plan here: Keep it totally locked down and then release a handful of photos, just like with their engagement,” another statement concluded.Leading up to the special day, the couple has been spotted on outings on multiple occasions, including date nights and sports events where Swift was seen sporting white outfits.

Go to Source

Hot this week

UK teen rape victim says judge’s ruling felt ‘like a rock in my face’ after three boys spared jail

UK teen rape victim criticises judge’s decision after three boys spared jail. Read More

France bans far-right Israeli minister Ben-Gvir after Gaza flotilla video sparks outrage

The Israeli minister shared videos allegedly mocking pro-Palestinian activists detained from a Gaza-bound aid flotilla, triggering international criticism and calls within Europe for sanctions against the far-right Israeli minister. Read More

Iran Says Hormuz Traffic To Return To Pre-War Levels In 30 Days; US Hints At ‘Good News’ | Top Points

The reported agreement between the US and Iran includes a 60-day ceasefire extension, during which the Strait of Hormuz would be reopened. Read More

Russia Confirms Using Nuclear-Capable Oreshnik Missile On Ukraine, EU Calls Move Reckless

Ukraine said Russia launched 55 missiles and hundreds of drones overnight. Air defence systems intercepted most of the incoming weapons, but several targets were still hit. Read More

39-Year-Old Killed In Shark Attack In Queensland, 3rd In Australia This Year

A 39-year-old man died after a shark attack at Kennedy Shoal in Far North Queensland, the third such attack in Australia this year. Read More

Topics

UK teen rape victim says judge’s ruling felt ‘like a rock in my face’ after three boys spared jail

UK teen rape victim criticises judge’s decision after three boys spared jail. Read More

France bans far-right Israeli minister Ben-Gvir after Gaza flotilla video sparks outrage

The Israeli minister shared videos allegedly mocking pro-Palestinian activists detained from a Gaza-bound aid flotilla, triggering international criticism and calls within Europe for sanctions against the far-right Israeli minister. Read More

Iran Says Hormuz Traffic To Return To Pre-War Levels In 30 Days; US Hints At ‘Good News’ | Top Points

The reported agreement between the US and Iran includes a 60-day ceasefire extension, during which the Strait of Hormuz would be reopened. Read More

Russia Confirms Using Nuclear-Capable Oreshnik Missile On Ukraine, EU Calls Move Reckless

Ukraine said Russia launched 55 missiles and hundreds of drones overnight. Air defence systems intercepted most of the incoming weapons, but several targets were still hit. Read More

39-Year-Old Killed In Shark Attack In Queensland, 3rd In Australia This Year

A 39-year-old man died after a shark attack at Kennedy Shoal in Far North Queensland, the third such attack in Australia this year. Read More

GK: From Gadha To Har**z*da, India’s Strangest Mango Names Explained

India grows hundreds of mango varieties, but these rare regional favourites stand out for their bizarre names, royal origins and distinctive taste profiles. Read More

Offbeat Hill Stations In South India To Visit With Children Under Rs.25K

Article highlights budget friendly family trips to offbeat South India hill stations Kotagiri, Araku Valley, Vagamon, Yelagiri and Coorg, with 3 day costs around 15000 to 25000 Go to Source Author: News18 Read More

BJP Sweeps Bengal’s Falta Too: 4 Reasons Why Sinking In ‘Safe’ Diamond Harbour Will Hurt TMC The Most

BJP wins Falta assembly constituency: Losing a TMC bastion and “safe seat” to the BJP indicates a deep shift in voter sentiment, say experts Go to Source Read More

Related Articles