Friday, February 20, 2026
17.1 C
New Delhi

Dharmendra’s net worth: How the actor built assets worth Rs 450 crore

Dharmendra net worth: How Bollywood's 'He-Man' built Rs 450 crore wealth and assets

Legendary Bollywood actor Dharmendra, often dubbed the ‘He-Man’ of Indian cinema, passed away on November 24. He left behind a legacy and had a net worth ranging from Rs 335 to Rs 450 crore. His wealth, built over years of captivating performances, is bolstered by a vast real estate portfolio that includes a stunning 100-acre farmhouse in Lonavala. Read on to know more.

Dharmendra, known as the ‘He-Man’ of Bollywood, has had a prolific career in the industry. Just as fans mourn the actor’s demise as he passed away on November 24, here’s a look at his life and career. Being in films for decades, he had created a massive personal fortune. Until 2025, Dharmendra’s reported net worth is between Rs 335 crore and Rs 450 crore. With that, he had already established himself as one of the wealthiest actors in the Hindi film industry. Let’s take a look at his big wealth profile.

Dharmendra’s net worth and earnings

According to the DNA report, the late legend’s net worth was Rs 450 crore at the time he passed away. As per several reports, Dharmendra had managed to make this massive fortune from his big earnings as the leading man in the movies during the 1960s, 70s, and 80s. Reportedly, he was paid just Rs 51 for his debut film, ‘Dil Bhi Tera Hum Bhi Tere’.The major chunk of the actor’s wealth was his expansive real estate. Reportedly, Dharmendra owned a 100-acre farmhouse located in Lonavala, Maharashtra. The property is worth crores. As per the reports, this property alone represented a substantial portion of his net worth.As per the reports, the homes owned by the late veteran actor in Maharashtra are worth over Rs 17 crore. He had also bought land, both agricultural and non-agricultural; the total cost of the same is reportedly Rs 1.4 crore.If reports are to be believed, he had planned a 30-cottage luxury resort near his farmhouse in Lonavala.

Luxury cars and production house

Apart from that, the veteran actor also owned several luxury cars that added up to his net worth. He had invested in and helmed a production house, having backed films like the ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’ franchise.

Restaurant business

The ‘Apne’ actor had also ventured into the hotel business with ‘Garam Dharam Dhaba’ in 2022. The next restaurant that he had opened was named ‘He-Man’ on the Karnal Highway.

Dharmendra on the work front

Dharmendra was seen in Karan Johar’s romantic comedy ‘Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahani’ and ‘Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya’. His last film will be ‘Ikkis’ releasing next month. Go to Source

Hot this week

New rules for seeking asylum in the US: Work permits can be paused for ’14 to 173 years’

The Donald Trump administration Friday announced a sweeping overhaul of the asylum system to reduce the burden of meritless applications. Work permits for asylum applicants could be paused for many years under the proposed rule. Read More

‘Deeply disappointing,’ says Donald Trump on US Supreme Court striking down Tariffs – Top quotes

US President Donald Trump on Friday called the Supreme Court’s ruling on tariffs “deeply disappointing” and said that he is ashamed of certain members of the Court for not having the courage to do what’s right for our cou Read More

Anonymous person donates $3.6 million in gold blocks to fix clogged drains and water system in Japan’s Osaka

An anonymous donor has given 21 kilograms of gold bullion, worth about $3.6 million, to the city of Osaka. The donor asked that the gift be used only for water and drainage works. Read More

Trump calls tariff ruling ‘deeply disappointing’, says Supreme Court swayed by ‘foreign interests’

Trump says he’s ‘absolutely ashamed’ of Supreme Court justices who issued ‘deeply disappointing’  tariff decision. Read More

After SC Setback, Trump Announces Fresh 10% Global Tariffs Over Existing Duties

Trump also announced that he would sign an order imposing a fresh 10 per cent global tariff, over and above existing duties. Read More

Topics

New rules for seeking asylum in the US: Work permits can be paused for ’14 to 173 years’

The Donald Trump administration Friday announced a sweeping overhaul of the asylum system to reduce the burden of meritless applications. Work permits for asylum applicants could be paused for many years under the proposed rule. Read More

‘Deeply disappointing,’ says Donald Trump on US Supreme Court striking down Tariffs – Top quotes

US President Donald Trump on Friday called the Supreme Court’s ruling on tariffs “deeply disappointing” and said that he is ashamed of certain members of the Court for not having the courage to do what’s right for our cou Read More

Anonymous person donates $3.6 million in gold blocks to fix clogged drains and water system in Japan’s Osaka

An anonymous donor has given 21 kilograms of gold bullion, worth about $3.6 million, to the city of Osaka. The donor asked that the gift be used only for water and drainage works. Read More

Trump calls tariff ruling ‘deeply disappointing’, says Supreme Court swayed by ‘foreign interests’

Trump says he’s ‘absolutely ashamed’ of Supreme Court justices who issued ‘deeply disappointing’  tariff decision. Read More

After SC Setback, Trump Announces Fresh 10% Global Tariffs Over Existing Duties

Trump also announced that he would sign an order imposing a fresh 10 per cent global tariff, over and above existing duties. Read More

Ramadan 2026 Sehri, Iftar Timings Today (21.02.2026): Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru And More

Ramadan 2026 Sehri And Iftar timings For February 21. City-wise schedule for Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow and more. Read More

Priyanka: ‘I don’t think I ever wanted to leave Bollywood’

Priyanka Chopra’s journey from being one of Bollywood’s biggest stars to carving a space for herself in Hollywood has often sparked conversation online. Read More

Ukraine ‘not losing’ war, US and Russia pressing Kyiv to give up Donbas: Zelenskyy

Ukraine war remains “in the balance,” President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says, rejecting defeat while detailing pressure from the US and Russia over Donbas and warning of Kremlin election interference efforts. Read More

Related Articles