Sunday, February 22, 2026
18.1 C
New Delhi

Who is ‘John Barron’ from Virginia who calls CSPAN to rant about Supreme Court’s tariff decision in Trump style? ‘This can’t be real’

FULL RANT: Trump Explodes After Supreme Court ‘Humiliation’, Slaps New 10% Tariff In Shock Revenge

A caller who claimed to be John Barron from Virginia as he spoke to CSPAN after the Supreme Court struck down President Donald Trump’s tariffs is going viral because the Internet is impressed by the near-perfect impersonation of President Donald Trump. Trump in the 1980s and ’90s used the alias John Barron to plant stories with journalists and the Internet had a good time listening to this ‘John Barron’ all incensed against the Supreme Court ruling. Soon after the Supreme Court’s decision, CSPAN opened its phone lines inviting callers to voice their opinion about the major blow to Trump tariffs. “John in Virginia, Republican, let’s hear from you,” said CSPAN host Greta Brawner before Barron started speaking. And when he started speaking, it was a moment of disbelief as he matched the President’s voice almost perfectly.

FULL RANT: Trump Explodes After Supreme Court ‘Humiliation’, Slaps New 10% Tariff In Shock Revenge

“This is John Barron,” the caller said. “Look, this is the worst decision you ever have in your life, practically. And Jack’s gonna agree with me, right? But this is a terrible decision. And you have Hakeem Jeffries, who — he’s a dope! And you’ve have Chuck Schumer, who can’t cook a cheeseburger. Of course these people are happy! Of course these are people happy, but true Americans will not be happy. And you have the woman earlier — I assume she’s a woman, she’s a Democrat — but she’s … devastated by this,” John Barron said without missing any of President Trump’s mannerism. “It was probably not Trump, but the fact that we can’t completely rule it out says a lot,” the handle of Republicans against Trump posted. “Next on the line…Don from Queens,” one user quipped. “18% chance the Supreme Court forces John Barron to refund tariffs,” Polymarket chimed in without their latest betting prediction. “This can’t be real,” another wrote. “If that’s true, it’s honestly surreal. A former president allegedly calling into C-SPAN under the old John Barron alias and throwing insults like calling Hakeem Jeffries a dope sounds more like political satire than real life. The fact that John Barron is a well known pseudonym linked to Donald Trump just makes it even more bizarre. American politics never runs out of plot twists,” a user added.

Go to Source

Hot this week

Report on Davos deals soon, 15 bills to be passed in House: CM

Mumbai: CM Devendra Fadnavis on Sunday said the state govt will present a detailed report on the Rs 30-lakh crore MoUs signed at World Economic Forum in Davos last month as well as the status of past deals. Read More

Revised CAFE-3 draft tightens norms, may hit small car makers

. NEW DELHI: Manufacturers of small cars may face greater regulatory challenges if the revised draft of CAFE-3, which proposes to improve vehicle fuel efficiency and reduce carbon emissions, is implemented. Read More

BAFTA Film Awards 2026 Live Updates

The British Academy of Film and Television Arts Film Awards, is underway in London, with some of the biggest and brightest talents under one roof, warming up before they take their shot at winning gold at the Oscars next month. Read More

BAFTAs 2026: ‘One Battle After Another’ sweeps six awards

Politically charged thriller “One Battle After Another” took six prizes, including best picture, at the British Academy Film Awards on Sunday, building momentum ahead of the Oscars next month. Read More

Danish military evacuates US submarine crew amid tensions over Trump’s Greenland takeover push

In a humanitarian gesture amid simmering geopolitical tensions, Denmark’s military evacuated a crew member from a US submarine near Greenland for urgent medical treatment, even as US President Donald Trump’s proposal to send a hospita Read More

Topics

Report on Davos deals soon, 15 bills to be passed in House: CM

Mumbai: CM Devendra Fadnavis on Sunday said the state govt will present a detailed report on the Rs 30-lakh crore MoUs signed at World Economic Forum in Davos last month as well as the status of past deals. Read More

Revised CAFE-3 draft tightens norms, may hit small car makers

. NEW DELHI: Manufacturers of small cars may face greater regulatory challenges if the revised draft of CAFE-3, which proposes to improve vehicle fuel efficiency and reduce carbon emissions, is implemented. Read More

BAFTA Film Awards 2026 Live Updates

The British Academy of Film and Television Arts Film Awards, is underway in London, with some of the biggest and brightest talents under one roof, warming up before they take their shot at winning gold at the Oscars next month. Read More

BAFTAs 2026: ‘One Battle After Another’ sweeps six awards

Politically charged thriller “One Battle After Another” took six prizes, including best picture, at the British Academy Film Awards on Sunday, building momentum ahead of the Oscars next month. Read More

Danish military evacuates US submarine crew amid tensions over Trump’s Greenland takeover push

In a humanitarian gesture amid simmering geopolitical tensions, Denmark’s military evacuated a crew member from a US submarine near Greenland for urgent medical treatment, even as US President Donald Trump’s proposal to send a hospita Read More

Mexico mayhem after El Mencho killed: Leaked message claims cartel threatens violence against civilians, sets deadline

As several states in Mexico erupted in unprecedented chaos as the Jalisco New Generation Cartel, CJNG, retaliated the death of their boss El Mencho, a leaked message claimed that the cartel has ordered its cadre to be prepared for an a Read More

UK MP seeks treason probe into Prince Andrew over Epstein links, govt eyes removal from royal succession

A senior Conservative MP has called for a possible treason investigation into Prince Andrew after his arrest over alleged links with disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, as the UK government signalled it is considering removing him fr Read More

Was Trump behind Mexican druglord El Mencho’s death? MAGA ally claims ‘US-supported operation’

A controversial claim has surfaced on social media suggesting that the United States was directly involved in the killing of one of Mexico’s most powerful drug lords, though officials have not confirmed this. Read More

Related Articles