Friday, February 20, 2026
19.1 C
New Delhi

Mumbai Indians Unveil ‘MIX’ Two-Day Fan Festival | Check Tickets, Dates, Timings, Full Artist Lineup & Venue Details

Show Quick Read

Key points generated by AI, verified by newsroom

Five-time IPL champions Mumbai Indians (MI) are pivoting from the cricket stadium to the music stage. In a bold move to bridge the gap between sports and lifestyle, the franchise announced the launch of “The MIX” (Mumbai Indians Experience) on Friday. This two-day festival, scheduled just days before the IPL 2026 kickoff, aims to create a cultural hub for the “Paltan” to celebrate their love for the team through music, art, and immersive activities.

Venue and Atmosphere

The festival will take place on March 21 and 22, 2026, at the iconic Jio World Garden in BKC, Mumbai. Designed as a high-energy playground, the event is being organized in partnership with BookMyShow Live’s BrandLabs. Unlike traditional fan parks, The MIX is envisioned as a lifestyle experience that integrates the team’s identity with global and local musical trends, providing fans with a unique way to engage with the MI brand away from the boundary ropes.

Lineup

The two-day schedule is packed with a diverse range of artists, ensuring that both rap enthusiasts and electronic music fans have something to look forward to. The lineup features Grammy-nominated duo CamelPhat, alongside some of the biggest names in the Indian music circuit.

Day-Wise Artist Schedule:

Day 1 (Saturday, March 21): The energy will be driven by Indian hip-hop king Divine and bass music pioneer Nucleya. They will be joined by Sanju Rathod and a B2B set by Suggahunny and Hamshvre.

Day 2 (Sunday, March 22): The vibe shifts toward international electronic sounds, led by the legendary CamelPhat. The roster also includes performances by Mr. Belt & Wezol and Gauriwho.

Tickets and Booking Details

For fans looking to attend this one-of-a-kind pre-season party, tickets have been categorized to suit various budgets. The pricing begins at a fan-friendly INR 799 and goes up to INR 9,999 for premium access and hospitality packages.

All tickets are available exclusively through the BookMyShow platform. Given the popularity of the Mumbai Indians and the star-studded musical roster, organizers expect a swift sell-out as the city gears up for the 2026 cricket season.

Go to Source

Hot this week

Teacher shot dead in Ohio: Husband, who once appeared on American Idol, arrested for murder

An Ohio man has been charged with murdering his wife, a school teacher and volleyball coach, after allegedly shooting her inside their home and attempting to stage the scene to resemble a break-in, according to court documents and pol Read More

Epstein Files: From beheadings to murder – why former prince Andrew arrest is mild by Europe’s bloody history of royal treatment

Prince Andrew Blackballed From London Private Members’ Clubs Amid Social Ostracism If Prince Andrew’s recent arrest sounds like royal drama, it only does so because modern monarchy exists inside a very soft, carefully uph Read More

‘Not a negotiated document’: MEA says UN statement on Israel’s West Bank expansion not India’s position

India on Friday clarified that India’s endorsement of a UN joint statement condemning Israel’s West Bank expansion does not reflect its official position, saying the statement was not a “negotiated document” and India had already outlined its stance Read More

PM Modi Condoles Demise Of Noted Bengali Author Shankar

PM Modi mourns Mani Shankar Mukhopadhyay, known as Shankar, whose iconic works like Chowringhee and Seemabaddha enriched Bengali literature and inspired generations. Read More

Cash May Hit Exit Lane With India’s National Highways To Go Fully Digital From April 1

The government says it is contemplating completely discontinuing cash transactions at the national highway fee plazas across the country from April 1 Go to Source Read More

Topics

Teacher shot dead in Ohio: Husband, who once appeared on American Idol, arrested for murder

An Ohio man has been charged with murdering his wife, a school teacher and volleyball coach, after allegedly shooting her inside their home and attempting to stage the scene to resemble a break-in, according to court documents and pol Read More

Epstein Files: From beheadings to murder – why former prince Andrew arrest is mild by Europe’s bloody history of royal treatment

Prince Andrew Blackballed From London Private Members’ Clubs Amid Social Ostracism If Prince Andrew’s recent arrest sounds like royal drama, it only does so because modern monarchy exists inside a very soft, carefully uph Read More

‘Not a negotiated document’: MEA says UN statement on Israel’s West Bank expansion not India’s position

India on Friday clarified that India’s endorsement of a UN joint statement condemning Israel’s West Bank expansion does not reflect its official position, saying the statement was not a “negotiated document” and India had already outlined its stance Read More

PM Modi Condoles Demise Of Noted Bengali Author Shankar

PM Modi mourns Mani Shankar Mukhopadhyay, known as Shankar, whose iconic works like Chowringhee and Seemabaddha enriched Bengali literature and inspired generations. Read More

Cash May Hit Exit Lane With India’s National Highways To Go Fully Digital From April 1

The government says it is contemplating completely discontinuing cash transactions at the national highway fee plazas across the country from April 1 Go to Source Read More

Never got H-1B, couldn’t visit home in 8 years: 30-year-old Indian man dies in US, fundraiser says he was under a lot of stress

A fundraiser for 30-year-old Sasikanth Reddy Donthireddy, who died in the US after suffering from a cardiac arrest, claimed that the Indian man was under a lot of stress as he never got picked up in the H-1B lottery. Read More

Donald Trump could seek third term, Japan gas cloud, Iran strikes: ‘Prophet of Doom’ issues chilling 2026 visions

Craig Hamilton-Parker predicts 2026 will see global crises, including a possible Trump third term, Japan gas disaster, Iran strikes, and cyber disruptions. Read More

Trump calls Supreme Court tariff ruling ‘a disgrace’, says he has backup plan

Donald Trump said he has a “backup plan” after the US Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that he exceeded his authority in imposing sweeping global tariffs under emergency powers, dealing a setback to his trade agenda. Read More

Related Articles