Monday, February 16, 2026
19.1 C
New Delhi

‘From Red Fort To Kashmir’: Pakistani Leader’s Big Admission On Terror Strikes In India

A senior Pakistani political leader has openly boasted that Islamabad-backed terror groups were behind major attacks on Indian soil, from the heart of Delhi to the valleys of Kashmir.

Chaudhry Anwarul Haq, who serves as President in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, claimed responsibility for orchestrating assaults inside India while speaking in a video that has since gone viral.

Haq said the strike near Delhi’s Red Fort on November 10, which killed 14 people, and the April gun attack on tourists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pahalgam region were part of a coordinated retaliation campaign, according to an India Today report.

Red Fort blast linked to JeM module

The Delhi attack has been traced to a Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM)-linked group operating out of Faridabad. The alleged mastermind, Dr Umar Un Nabi, was arrested just days before the blast as part of a widening crackdown on a so-called “white-collar” terror network.

Haq pointed to the strike in Pahalgam, where gunmen opened fire in Baisaran Valley, killing 26 people, as another example of what he called Pakistan’s payback. “If you keep bleeding Balochistan, we’ll hit India from Red Fort to the forests of Kashmir. By the grace of Allah, we’ve done it and they’re still unable to count bodies,” he said.

He even taunted India over the Delhi casualties, claiming authorities “haven’t probably counted all the bodies so far”.

Pakistan has long accused New Delhi of creating unrest in Balochistan, a charge India has repeatedly rejected as a smokescreen to deflect from Islamabad’s own role in cross-border terror.

Following the Pahalgam massacre, India mounted a diplomatic counteroffensive. Among the toughest responses was the suspension of key provisions of the Indus Waters Treaty, warning that cooperation would resume only if Pakistan stopped backing extremist violence.

Not the first political confession

Haq’s remarks add to a growing list of Pakistani leaders publicly exposing the country’s terror infrastructure. Recently, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Sohail Afridi accused Islamabad of staging “fake” militant strikes to advance its political aims. He said the government had blocked peace efforts in the volatile border province while “manufacturing terrorism” for domestic leverage, as reported by Afghanistan’s TOLO News.

Suicide plot timed for Babri anniversary

Meanwhile, investigators in India have uncovered an alarming terror conspiracy linked to the busted Faridabad module. Intelligence suggests the group was planning a high-impact suicide car bombing on  December 6, the anniversary of the Babri Masjid demolition.

The plot, internally dubbed “Operation D-6”, allegedly involved nine to 10 operatives, including several doctors employed at Al-Falah University in Faridabad. Their medical credentials reportedly helped them procure chemicals and explosive materials without scrutiny.

Two of the key suspects, Dr Shaheen Shaheed and Dr Umar, have been accused of spearheading both the Red Fort blast and broader JeM-linked operations inside India. Investigators believe Dr Shaheen had been tasked with setting up and leading a women’s wing for the banned outfit under a new banner, Jamaat-ul-Momineen.

Go to Source

Hot this week

French President Emmanuel Macron Lands In Mumbai Ahead Of Key Talks With PM Modi

French President Macron Lands In Mumbai Ahead Of Key Talks With PM Modi Go to Source Read More

Maha CM Fadnavis stays minority tags issued hours after Ajit Pawar’s death

Devendra Fadnavis and Ajit Pawar PUNE: Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis Monday stayed certificates granting minority status to at least 75 educational institutes across the state soon after the death of former deputy CM Ajit Pawar, Read More

Chiranjeevi shares health update after shoulder keyhole surgery

Megastar Chiranjeevi has shared an important health update after fans were left concerned on spotting him wearing an arm sling. Read More

Is AI becoming conscious? Anthropic CEO admits ‘we don’t know’ as Claude’s behavior stuns researchers

Researchers report Claude sometimes voices discomfort and estimates its own consciousness, raising ethical and philosophical questions about advanced AI behavior/ AI Illustration The race toward artificial general intelligence, syste Read More

The Godfather and Oscar winning actor Robert Duvall passes away at 95

Legendary actor Robert Duvall, best known for his roles in Apocalypse Now and The Godfather, died at the age of 95.Duvall’s death was announced on Monday by his wife, Luciana, in a Facebook statement. Read More

Topics

French President Emmanuel Macron Lands In Mumbai Ahead Of Key Talks With PM Modi

French President Macron Lands In Mumbai Ahead Of Key Talks With PM Modi Go to Source Read More

Maha CM Fadnavis stays minority tags issued hours after Ajit Pawar’s death

Devendra Fadnavis and Ajit Pawar PUNE: Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis Monday stayed certificates granting minority status to at least 75 educational institutes across the state soon after the death of former deputy CM Ajit Pawar, Read More

Chiranjeevi shares health update after shoulder keyhole surgery

Megastar Chiranjeevi has shared an important health update after fans were left concerned on spotting him wearing an arm sling. Read More

Is AI becoming conscious? Anthropic CEO admits ‘we don’t know’ as Claude’s behavior stuns researchers

Researchers report Claude sometimes voices discomfort and estimates its own consciousness, raising ethical and philosophical questions about advanced AI behavior/ AI Illustration The race toward artificial general intelligence, syste Read More

The Godfather and Oscar winning actor Robert Duvall passes away at 95

Legendary actor Robert Duvall, best known for his roles in Apocalypse Now and The Godfather, died at the age of 95.Duvall’s death was announced on Monday by his wife, Luciana, in a Facebook statement. Read More

Israel To Deploy Thousands Of Police At Al-Aqsa Mosque For Ramadan As Palestinians Allege Curbs

Police say forces will be stationed day and night while Palestinian officials say access and preparations are being restricted. Read More

B’desh no longer a ‘submissive country’: Yunus in farewell address

Dhaka, Feb 16 (PTI): Outgoing interim government chief Muhammad Yunus on Monday said his 18-month rule restored three core pillars of Bangladesh’s external engagement – “sovereignty, national interests, and dignity”, and it is no l Read More

France’s Macron begins 3-day India visit today, eyes fighter jet deal

France is aiming to deepen its military partnership with New Delhi, with talks expected on a possible contract for 114 additional French fighter jets Go to Source Read More

Related Articles