Friday, May 22, 2026
35.1 C
New Delhi

‘Lot of girls running after him’: Barron Trump shuts down an entire floor of Trump Tower for date night- Report

'Girls running after him': Barron Trump shuts down an entire floor of Trump Tower for date night- Report

US President Donald Trump’s youngest son, Barron Trump, may only be 19, but his dating life is making headlines as a report revealed that an entire floor was shut down for him to have a romantic meet-up. Page Six reported that Trump’s son recently hosted a crush at Trump Tower—because nothing says “ultimate flex” quite like taking your date to a skyscraper with your last name on it. But this wasn’t just about showing off the family real estate empire. Insiders say the date night was actually a fortress-level operation: an entire floor of the gilded tower was shut down so Barron could woo in peace, proving romance is a little different when the Secret Service is your wingman.Though he’s often spotted in New York, Barron actually lives in Washington, DC, these days. The New York Post exclusively revealed he’s residing at the White House while attending classes at NYU’s Washington campus, where fall semester kicked off September 2. The program offers courses in politics, public policy, history, economics, and journalism — fitting for the 6-foot-7 freshman who made waves among co-eds last year at NYU’s main Greenwich Village campus. One student told us Barron didn’t exactly blend in. “He’s tall and awkward, but he was the guy. He had a lot of girls running after him.” Another insider echoed that to People in December: “He’s at Stern, so he’s studying business in some way. He’s a ladies’ man for sure — tall, handsome, and really popular with the girls. A lot of people think he’s attractive.” Of course, being a Trump comes with quirks. Back in April, a source told Page Six that Barron couldn’t hand out his number to classmates in case it leaked. Instead, the young heir turned to Xbox chat and Discord to connect with friends. “It’s his workaround,” one pal explained. “If people got his number, they’d share it, and then the phone would never stop. He’d have to change it nonstop, and it’d just be a merry-go-round.” Despite his skyscraper stature, Barron hasn’t been seen out much lately. In March, he turned heads arriving at Trump Tower with Melania while sporting a nearly $50,000 Rolex. And in true Gen-Z-crypto-prince fashion, Forbes recently pegged his net worth at $150 million, thanks to investments in digital currency. Go to Source

Hot this week

YouTube star Danny Go mourns heartbreaking loss of 14-year-old son Isaac

Image Via Instagram Danny Go has broken some very sad news to his fans because he recently revealed that his 14-year-old son Isaac passed away after suffering from cancer for quite some time now. Read More

After benches differ on UAPA bail, SC refers question to larger bench

NEW DELHI: After two benches of the Supreme Court differed over whether delay in trial can justify bail for those accused under UAPA, the apex court has now referred the issue to a large bench for authoritative pronouncement. Read More

Hizbul & Al Badr chiefs join ISI men at burial of Pulwama mastermind Hamza Burhan in Pakistan

NEW DELHI: Slain terror commander Hamza Burhan was buried in Rawalpindi on Friday morning in the presence of several top terror chiefs including Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin and Al Badr head Zameen Bakht besides ISI officials, visuals Read More

Smart border project with Pak, B’desh to ensure demography change attempt is defeated: Amit Shah

New Delhi: Declaring the Centre’s resolve to put an end to infiltration from across the eastern border, which it sees as a design to introduce unnatural demographic changes, Union home minister Amit Shah on Friday asked BSF to t Read More

Bobby Deol hid Aashram from his family over intimate scenes

Bobby Deol recently opened up about the struggles, insecurities, and comeback phase of his career while speaking to Shekhar Suman on his chat show. Read More

Topics

YouTube star Danny Go mourns heartbreaking loss of 14-year-old son Isaac

Image Via Instagram Danny Go has broken some very sad news to his fans because he recently revealed that his 14-year-old son Isaac passed away after suffering from cancer for quite some time now. Read More

After benches differ on UAPA bail, SC refers question to larger bench

NEW DELHI: After two benches of the Supreme Court differed over whether delay in trial can justify bail for those accused under UAPA, the apex court has now referred the issue to a large bench for authoritative pronouncement. Read More

Hizbul & Al Badr chiefs join ISI men at burial of Pulwama mastermind Hamza Burhan in Pakistan

NEW DELHI: Slain terror commander Hamza Burhan was buried in Rawalpindi on Friday morning in the presence of several top terror chiefs including Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin and Al Badr head Zameen Bakht besides ISI officials, visuals Read More

Smart border project with Pak, B’desh to ensure demography change attempt is defeated: Amit Shah

New Delhi: Declaring the Centre’s resolve to put an end to infiltration from across the eastern border, which it sees as a design to introduce unnatural demographic changes, Union home minister Amit Shah on Friday asked BSF to t Read More

Bobby Deol hid Aashram from his family over intimate scenes

Bobby Deol recently opened up about the struggles, insecurities, and comeback phase of his career while speaking to Shekhar Suman on his chat show. Read More

India, Cyprus upgrade ties, sign pact to counter terror

NEW DELHI: India and Cyprus upgraded their ties to a strategic partnership, launched a roadmap for defence cooperation and signed an MoU for establishing a joint working group on counterterrorism as PM Narendra Modi hosted President N Read More

Will bring back Sunali’s hubby, Centre tells SC

NEW DELHI: After bringing back a pregnant woman, Sunali, and her 8-yr-old son, the Centre Friday told the Supreme Court that it would bring back in 10 days four others, including her husband, from Bangladesh where they were deported b Read More

Rajya Sabha polls for 24 seats on June 18; Mallikarjun Kharge, HD Deve Gowda set to retire

New Delhi: Congress is set to go unrepresented from Gujarat in Rajya Sabha for the first time as Election Commission announced polls for 24 seats in the House on June 18. Read More

Related Articles