Wednesday, February 18, 2026
17.1 C
New Delhi

Candace Owens puts her show off air after she claims Emmanuel Macron tried to harm her and was tied to Charlie Kirk’s death

Candace Owens puts her show off air after she claims Emmanuel Macron tried to harm her and was tied to Charlie Kirk’s death

Candace Owens puts her show off air after she claims Emmanuel Macron tried to harm her and was tied to Charlie Kirk’s death (Image via Getty)

Candace Owens says her show will not come on air this week. She says she had to stop the show because she believes French President Emmanuel Macron tried to plan her murder. Candace Owens says she sent a report about this to the White House and to US counterterrorism teams. She also says these offices told her they got her report. These are her words, not confirmed by officials. She shared this update on X. She wrote that her show will be off the air and then said she wants people to know what is happening. Owens says someone close to the French first couple told her that Emmanuel Macron tried to organize the plan to kill her. Owens also says she thinks the Macrons were part of the plan to kill Charlie Kirk. Charlie Kirk was the founder of Turning Point USA. He was killed on September 10, 2025, while giving a speech at Utah Valley University. Owens says the Macrons did not act alone. She said that anyone who did not believe her can now wait for the President of the United States and US intelligence groups to make a statement. She says only then will people know if she is telling the truth.

Erika Kirk’s Remark About Pregnancy On Megyn Kelly Show Sparks Storm Around Charlie Kirk & JD Vance

Candace Owens’ claims and the Macrons’ lawsuit

Candace Owens has also said before that Emmanuel Macron paid $1.5 million to hire someone to kill her. Again, these are her claims, and she has not shown public proof.Right now, Owens is dealing with a lawsuit from Emmanuel Macron and Brigitte Macron. They filed this lawsuit because Owens kept saying Brigitte Macron is secretly a man. The lawsuit says Owens posted an eight-part series where she claimed Brigitte Macron was born male, took another woman’s identity, and later had surgery to become female.The lawsuit says these claims are “demonstrably false” and that Owens knew they were false. It says she still posted them to get more fame and attention. The Macrons say her words were meant to hurt them and their family. Their lawyers also say they asked her many times to stop, but she did not. The Macrons say they hope the lawsuit will end what they call a “campaign of defamation” and help set the record straight.Also Read: Candace Owens Recalls College Moment She Felt Feminism Was A Lie And Reveals The Class Blamed Men For All Problems

Go to Source

Hot this week

Squeezed by China–US rivalry, Indonesia’s nickel bet strains as EV market shifts

Indonesia is tightening state control over the world’s largest nickel supply after years of betting the metal would anchor a homegrown electric vehicle industry, and just as global demand begins shifting away from heavy reliance on nickel. Read More

Why This Nine-Ingredient Ladakhi Soup Is A New Year Tradition To Ward Off Evil

Losar, the Tibetan New Year, marks the start of a new lunar cycle and in 2026 falls on 18 February, welcoming the Year of the Fire Horse Go to Source Author: News18 Read More

Key Bishnoi gang member Bobby Kabutar linked to Sidhu Moosewala killing arrested in Delhi

NEW DELHI: Delhi police on Wednesday arrested Bobby Kabutar – a key member of Lawrence Bishnoi gang – in conection with the double murder of two brothers in Delhi last year. Read More

Mamata Banerjee Fact-Checked: What Bangladesh Election Data Shows On Minority Representation | Exclusive

In volatile regions like Bagerhat and Gopalganj, rejections and withdrawals of minority candidates were reportedly higher, pointing to security concerns Go to Source Read More

‘Terrorised, Not Weaponised’: ED Claims Mamata Banerjee Used Z+ Security To Halt I-PAC Raid

The ED has alleged that Mamata Banerjee entered the premises during the search and took possession of documents and digital devices. Read More

Topics

Squeezed by China–US rivalry, Indonesia’s nickel bet strains as EV market shifts

Indonesia is tightening state control over the world’s largest nickel supply after years of betting the metal would anchor a homegrown electric vehicle industry, and just as global demand begins shifting away from heavy reliance on nickel. Read More

Why This Nine-Ingredient Ladakhi Soup Is A New Year Tradition To Ward Off Evil

Losar, the Tibetan New Year, marks the start of a new lunar cycle and in 2026 falls on 18 February, welcoming the Year of the Fire Horse Go to Source Author: News18 Read More

Key Bishnoi gang member Bobby Kabutar linked to Sidhu Moosewala killing arrested in Delhi

NEW DELHI: Delhi police on Wednesday arrested Bobby Kabutar – a key member of Lawrence Bishnoi gang – in conection with the double murder of two brothers in Delhi last year. Read More

Mamata Banerjee Fact-Checked: What Bangladesh Election Data Shows On Minority Representation | Exclusive

In volatile regions like Bagerhat and Gopalganj, rejections and withdrawals of minority candidates were reportedly higher, pointing to security concerns Go to Source Read More

‘Terrorised, Not Weaponised’: ED Claims Mamata Banerjee Used Z+ Security To Halt I-PAC Raid

The ED has alleged that Mamata Banerjee entered the premises during the search and took possession of documents and digital devices. Read More

Why India Could Lose Hosting Rights For 2029 Champions Trophy And 2031 World Cup

Show Quick Read Key points generated by AI, verified by newsroom The escalating geopolitical tension between India and Pakistan is now fundamentally reshaping global cricket calendar. Read More

‘Dream Come True’: BCCI Chief Mithun Manhas Reacts As J&K Reaches Maiden Ranji Final

Show Quick Read Key points generated by AI, verified by newsroom New Delhi, Feb 18 (PTI) Back in 2021, when current BCCI president Mithun Manhas became one of the administrators of a crisis-ridden Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association (JK Read More

Magnus Carlsen held to a draw by 13-year-old Kazakhstani CM days after being crowned FIDE Freestyle Chess world champion

Magnus Carlsen has been been of a number of standout moments with younger players in recent editions of the ‘Titled Tuesday’. Read More

Related Articles