Saturday, May 23, 2026
31.1 C
New Delhi

Rihanna leaves L.A. after shooting at home

Rihanna leaves L.A. after terrifying home shooting as suspect remains in custody - Reports

Rihanna is fleeing the chaos of Los Angeles after a frightening shooting incident took place at her luxury mansion in Beverly Hills. Local law enforcement revealed that Ivanna Lisette Ortiz, a woman arrested for attempted murder, shot at the singer’s home while Rihanna and her children were reportedly inside.

Rihanna appeared to leave Los Angeles on Monday, one day after a shooting at her home triggered a police investigation. Photos showed bags being moved into vehicles and taken to Van Nuys Airport before a plane departed. The images surfaced as authorities continued to investigate the shooting at the singer’s property, where Rihanna was reportedly inside with her children when the gunfire erupted.

Rihanna leaves Los Angeles after home shooting

TMZ reported that Rihanna was photographed boarding a flight after bags were loaded into cars and driven to the airport. The outlet said she was “not taking any chances” after the shooting at her Los Angeles home. The report did not say where she was headed, but it made clear that the departure came as the case remained active.

Shooting investigation at Rihanna’s home

The same report said the shooting happened on Sunday and that Rihanna was inside the home with her children. The report further identified the suspect as 35-year-old Ivanna Lisette Ortiz, who was booked for attempted murder. Ortiz is accused of firing multiple rounds into Rihanna’s mansion from her car. The shooter had been preoccupied with Rihanna for some time, though there was no known link between the two.Authorities separately confirmed that a 35-year-old woman was taken into custody after gunfire was reported near Rihanna’s gated home in the Beverly Hills area. AP reported that no injuries were reported and that the suspect was jailed on suspicion of attempted murder with bail set at about USD 10 million, while People reported the more specific bail figure as USD 10,225,000.TMZ also reported that online posts showed Ortiz making videos and writing about Rihanna before the incident. That detail added another layer to a case that has already raised serious questions about safety around the star and her family. For now, the focus remains on the investigation, the charges against Ortiz, and Rihanna’s decision to step away from Los Angeles in the immediate aftermath.

Go to Source

Hot this week

‘No on can protect you’: IRGC terrorist plotted to kill Trump’s daughter Ivanka to avenge death of mentor

Al-Saadi, an Iraqi national, was planning to target Trump’s daughter to avenge the death of his mentor and Iranian military chief Qasem Soleimani, who died in a US attack in Baghdad six years ago Go to Source Read More

Rubio calls Cuba a ‘national security threat’ to the United States

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio has labelled Cuba a “national security threat” and warned the chances of a peaceful agreement with Havana are low, escalating tensions as the Trump administration increases sanctions, criminal charges and pressure on Read More

‘Days Of Abuse Are Over’: Trump Administration As H-1B Applications Drop 38.5%

While some lawmakers continue to demand the complete scrapping of the H-1B programme, USCIS has not indicated any plans to end it. Read More

Ivanka Trump Assassination Plot? Iran-Trained Terrorist Arrested For Targeting POTUS-Daughter

Investigators said that Mohammad Al-Saadi had pledged to kill Ivanka Trump and even possessed a blueprint of her Florida residence where she lived with her husband Jared Kushner. Read More

Topics

‘No on can protect you’: IRGC terrorist plotted to kill Trump’s daughter Ivanka to avenge death of mentor

Al-Saadi, an Iraqi national, was planning to target Trump’s daughter to avenge the death of his mentor and Iranian military chief Qasem Soleimani, who died in a US attack in Baghdad six years ago Go to Source Read More

Rubio calls Cuba a ‘national security threat’ to the United States

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio has labelled Cuba a “national security threat” and warned the chances of a peaceful agreement with Havana are low, escalating tensions as the Trump administration increases sanctions, criminal charges and pressure on Read More

‘Days Of Abuse Are Over’: Trump Administration As H-1B Applications Drop 38.5%

While some lawmakers continue to demand the complete scrapping of the H-1B programme, USCIS has not indicated any plans to end it. Read More

Ivanka Trump Assassination Plot? Iran-Trained Terrorist Arrested For Targeting POTUS-Daughter

Investigators said that Mohammad Al-Saadi had pledged to kill Ivanka Trump and even possessed a blueprint of her Florida residence where she lived with her husband Jared Kushner. Read More

Trump Says Iran ‘Will Never Have Nuclear Weapons’, Predicts Oil Prices Will Fall After Conflict Ends

Trump’s comments come amid growing speculation that Washington could be preparing another round of military action against Iran as diplomatic efforts remain uncertain. Read More

BREAKING: U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio Arrives In Kolkata For High-stakes India Visit | N18G

Marco Rubio has arrived in Kolkata, officially beginning his high-profile four-day visit to India amid growing global geopolitical tensions and expanding strategic cooperation between Washington and New Delhi. Read More

IMD Issues Severe Heatwave Warning: What To Wear, Eat And Carry Before You Step Out

Extreme heat does not just cause discomfort. Prolonged exposure to high temperatures can lead to dehydration, heat exhaustion, and life-threatening heat stroke. Read More

Related Articles