Tuesday, February 17, 2026
19.1 C
New Delhi

Ra.One 2 in works? Sinha says it will happen at the right time

Shah Rukh Khan's Ra.One 2 in the works? Anubhav Sinha says discussion with SRK will happen at the right time

Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha has once again sparked excitement among fans by opening up about the possibility of Ra.One 2. Speaking about the long-awaited sequel to Ra.One, Sinha admitted that he is keen to revisit the superhero universe, but acknowledged the scale of commitment it would require.In a recent interview with Prabhat Khabar, Sinha said, “I really want to make Ra.One 2 as well, and Khan saab (SRK) even said in a press conference that he also wants to do it. But making Ra.One 2 will take 2-3 years, which is quite a long commitment. So first, I need a little free time, and then I’ll think about when in my life I would want to dedicate those three years, and whether Khan saab will be available at that time? Then we will discuss it, because Khan saab is also busy doing one film after another.”

Shah Rukh Khan To Return With ‘Ra.One’ Sequel? Listen To The Horse’s Mouth

Shah Rukh Khan had also expressed interest

Interestingly, Shah Rukh Khan had echoed similar sentiments during a birthday fan meet last year when he turned 60. When asked about the sequel, he said, “If Anubhav ever decides to, because he’s the one who made it, and I think only he can make it again, we worked really hard on it. And God willing, if the time ever feels right, we might do it again. I think it’s easier now anyway.” Released in 2011, Ra.One received significant criticism at the time and delivered moderate box office numbers. However, over the years, the film has carved out its own place in popular culture, largely due to its visual ambition, technical finesse and entertaining set pieces.

Go to Source

Hot this week

Dallas becoming ‘Dallaspuram’: Indian festival video from Texas resurfaces amid H-1B visa row, MAGA responds

A viral social media post claiming Dallas is being turned into “Dallaspuram” has stirred a row over immigration and H1B visas after old festival footage resurfaced online. Read More

Did Kai Cenat unfollow Ray on Instagram? Social media move sparks fan speculation online

Kai Cenat (Image Via Getty) Rumors about Kai Cenat and Ray started spreading fast after social media posts claimed the popular streamer had unfollowed his friend and removed him from the Clover Boyz group. Read More

Amid Nuclear Talks, Iran Signals Openness To Verification As US Military Build-Up Heightens Tensions

Tehran’s verification signal comes as negotiators agree on guiding principles while Washington increases military pressure in the region. Read More

Top Trump aide Tricia McLaughlin to leave DHS — Has Trump’s immigration crackdown gone too far?

One of the most outspoken faces of Donald Trump’s immigration crackdown is stepping down, raising questions about internal rift in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Read More

NGT nod thwarted Gandhis’ bid to stall Nicobar plan: BJP

Great Nicobar project NEW DELHI: BJP on Tuesday sharply criticised Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi over their opposition to the Great Nicobar island infrastructure project, accusing them of going to great lengths to derail it. Read More

Topics

Dallas becoming ‘Dallaspuram’: Indian festival video from Texas resurfaces amid H-1B visa row, MAGA responds

A viral social media post claiming Dallas is being turned into “Dallaspuram” has stirred a row over immigration and H1B visas after old festival footage resurfaced online. Read More

Did Kai Cenat unfollow Ray on Instagram? Social media move sparks fan speculation online

Kai Cenat (Image Via Getty) Rumors about Kai Cenat and Ray started spreading fast after social media posts claimed the popular streamer had unfollowed his friend and removed him from the Clover Boyz group. Read More

Amid Nuclear Talks, Iran Signals Openness To Verification As US Military Build-Up Heightens Tensions

Tehran’s verification signal comes as negotiators agree on guiding principles while Washington increases military pressure in the region. Read More

Top Trump aide Tricia McLaughlin to leave DHS — Has Trump’s immigration crackdown gone too far?

One of the most outspoken faces of Donald Trump’s immigration crackdown is stepping down, raising questions about internal rift in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Read More

NGT nod thwarted Gandhis’ bid to stall Nicobar plan: BJP

Great Nicobar project NEW DELHI: BJP on Tuesday sharply criticised Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi over their opposition to the Great Nicobar island infrastructure project, accusing them of going to great lengths to derail it. Read More

Maharashtra ATS busts soccer club front for radicalisation

Maharashtra ATS NAGPUR: Maharashtra Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) Sunday raided 21 locations across multiple districts and busted an alleged radicalisation network operating under the garb of a soccer club. Read More

Macron extends invite to Modi to attend G7 summit

French President Emmanuel Macron is in Mumbai for talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Defence, artificial intelligence, and critical minerals are key topics. Read More

‘Raise India-made component’ in Rafale deal: Rajnath to France

Bengaluru: Defence minister Rajnath Singh with French counterpart Catherine Vautrin during the 6th India-France Annual Defence Dialogue, in Bengaluru. Read More

Related Articles