Saturday, May 23, 2026
33.1 C
New Delhi

Prince William teases Taylor Swift-Travis Kelce wedding invite

Prince William to attend Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's upcoming wedding? Royalty says, 'I'm sure there might be an invitation around'

Prince William has set the internet buzzing after teasing a possible appearance at Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s upcoming wedding. The Prince of Wales, 43, dropped a hint during a recent appearance that had royal watchers and Swifties talking in equal measure. His casual comment about a potential wedding invitation quickly became one of the most talked-about royal moments of the week.Appearing on UK radio show ‘Heart Breakfast’ alongside hosts Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden on the morning of Friday, William was asked directly about the upcoming nuptials. After requesting the show play Swift’s song ‘Opalite’ for his children, Princess Charlotte, 11, and Prince Louis, 8, Theakston said, “We believe there is a big wedding happening this summer,” to which Holden chimed in and asked, “Oh yes! Have you got an invite?” William replied, “No comment. I’m hoping, and I’m sure there might be an invitation around, but we’ll see.”

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s wedding plans

Swift, 36, is due to marry Kansas City Chiefs player Kelce, also 36, though the couple has not publicly shared any details of their big day. The pair announced their engagement via a joint Instagram post on August 26 last year, captioning it, “Your English teacher and your gym teacher are getting married.”The couple has kept their wedding plans tightly under wraps. During an appearance on the ‘New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce’ podcast in September, guest Jimmy Fallon asked about the wedding music plans, to which Travis replied, “Yeah, I think we’re live music kind of people, you know?” Further, PEOPLE in September 2025 reported that the couple “want to keep it more private” when they tie the knot. “It will definitely be a private affair and not a spectacle. They both have a close circle of friends, and they’ll respect their privacy,” reported the outlet.

Prince William’s history with Taylor Swift

William’s tease about the wedding comes after he attended Swift’s Eras Tour in June 2024 with Princess Charlotte and Prince George, 12, an experience he described as “amazing” during his Friday radio appearance.”Charlotte, my daughter, and Louis, to be fair, Charlotte particularly, is obsessed with Taylor Swift. We went to see her on her Eras Tour, and it was amazing,” William told the hosts. He also described the atmosphere at London’s Wembley Arena, where the royal trio watched from a box on William’s birthday. “We were watching from up there, which is quite a long way from where the actual action is happening, but the atmosphere was so incredible, you could actually feel the floors shaking when they were all dancing, it was brilliant.”The royal trio even met Swift backstage alongside Kelce, taking group selfies together. William later thanked Swift for a “great concert” on social media, while Swift posted her own selfie on Instagram, captioning it, “Happy Bday M8. London shows are off to a splendid start.”Whether or not William ends up on the guest list, his enthusiasm for all things Taylor Swift is clearly not going anywhere. With Charlotte’s love for the pop star showing no signs of fading either, it is safe to say the Wales household will be following every update on the wedding very closely. Go to Source

Hot this week

US jury backs Boeing in major 737 MAX lawsuit tied to global jet grounding

A US jury has found Boeing not guilty of concealing safety issues linked to 737 MAX aircraft sold to LOT Polish Airlines, ending a lawsuit tied to the jets’ global grounding Go to Source Read More

Aishwarya Rai Wins Cannes Again In A ₹3.5 Lakh Crystal-Embellished Gown With Burgundy Waves

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan stuns in a blush pink Sophie Couture gown at Cannes 2026 as fans praise her glamorous transformation, side-parted hairstyle and snatched silhouette. Read More

Temperatures near 48°C: India reels under severe heatwave conditions; nationwide alert till May 28

NEW DELHI: Large parts of the country remained under the grip of an intense heatwave on Friday, with temperatures soaring close to 48 degrees Celsius in several regions, prompting authorities to issue health advisories. Read More

Indian Army Clarifies Men Seen At AAP-RJD Presser Were Removed Over Misconduct

The Army said the individuals seen in the video were either dismissed from service for misconduct or are currently facing disciplinary and legal proceedings. Read More

Rajasthan Volleyball Player Kidnapped, Beaten To Death Over Love Affair With Minor Girl In Haryana

Police said an FIR has been lodged on the basis of a complaint filed by Monu’s family, and two suspects have been detained for questioning. Read More

Topics

US jury backs Boeing in major 737 MAX lawsuit tied to global jet grounding

A US jury has found Boeing not guilty of concealing safety issues linked to 737 MAX aircraft sold to LOT Polish Airlines, ending a lawsuit tied to the jets’ global grounding Go to Source Read More

Aishwarya Rai Wins Cannes Again In A ₹3.5 Lakh Crystal-Embellished Gown With Burgundy Waves

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan stuns in a blush pink Sophie Couture gown at Cannes 2026 as fans praise her glamorous transformation, side-parted hairstyle and snatched silhouette. Read More

Temperatures near 48°C: India reels under severe heatwave conditions; nationwide alert till May 28

NEW DELHI: Large parts of the country remained under the grip of an intense heatwave on Friday, with temperatures soaring close to 48 degrees Celsius in several regions, prompting authorities to issue health advisories. Read More

Indian Army Clarifies Men Seen At AAP-RJD Presser Were Removed Over Misconduct

The Army said the individuals seen in the video were either dismissed from service for misconduct or are currently facing disciplinary and legal proceedings. Read More

Rajasthan Volleyball Player Kidnapped, Beaten To Death Over Love Affair With Minor Girl In Haryana

Police said an FIR has been lodged on the basis of a complaint filed by Monu’s family, and two suspects have been detained for questioning. Read More

‘Peaky Blinders’ new generation first look

It’s time to take ‘Peaky Blinders’ to stranger places. The new orders suggest that the renowned actor Charlie Heaton will be joining the violence from the era of World War II. Read More

Allu Arjun-Basil film not ‘Shaktimaan’

Picture Credit: X There has been a lot of talk about a possible collaboration between Tollywood’s giant Allu Arjun and Malayalam filmmaker Basil Joseph. Read More

Aaradhya Bachchan Steals The Show At Cannes With Aishwarya Rai And Fans Can’t Keep Calm

Aaradhya Bachchan officially makes her Cannes red carpet debut alongside Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at the L’Oréal Paris event. Read More

Related Articles