Sunday, May 24, 2026
32.1 C
New Delhi

Nagarjuna reveals secret to looking 40 at 65 – Exclusive

Nagarjuna reveals secret to looking 40 at 65: ‘I don’t starve myself, haven’t missed exercise; never allow myself to get disheartened’ - Exclusive

The National Award-winning actor Nagarjuna is one of the beloved stars who is not only known for his acting prowess, but also for his healthy lifestyle. The ‘Mass’ actor is 65 years old and doesn’t look a day over 40. Everyone wants to know the secret of his reverse aging. And while we had an exclusive conversation with him, Nagarjuna gave us three important things that he follows, and it’s more than just diet and exercise.

Nagarjuna reveals the secret to looking 40 at 65

When questioned about what makes him look and stay young after all these years, the actor, with all modesty, said, “I don’t know. I eat correctly. I don’t starve myself or go on a crash diet.”

South Superstar Nagarjuna Celebrates 66th Birthday In Style

Then he shared the second non-negotiable he has when it comes to his health, “I haven’t missed my morning exercise for fortyfive years, from when there were no gyms, unless I am really unwell.” Last but not least, the third and most essential element of his lifestyle goes beyond just surface work. He said, “Most importantly, I think positively. I never allow myself to get disheartened, no matter what the situation.”An example of his positive thinking is also reflected when he opened up about his 2025 journey and said that it has been ‘very satisfying.’ Spreading opitmisim he continued, “On both the personal and professional front, I couldn’t have hoped for more. My younger son, Akhil, got married to a lovely girl, and he is very happy with her. My elder son, Chaitanya, got married on December 24, and they have just completed one year of happily married life.”

When Rajinikath joked about Nagarjuna looking younger

On a lighter note, even Rajinikanth couldn’t get over Nagarjuna’s reverse aging techniques.During an event of ‘Coolie,’ the movie in which Rajinikanth and Nagarjuna shared the screen, ‘Thalaivar’ also pulled the ‘Shiva’ actor’s leg. Establishing that Nagarjuna never looks like he has aged, Rajinikanth said, “I once acted with him 33 (34) years ago (Shanti Kranthi in 1991). He looked younger than he did back then. I’ve lost all my hair, and yet he’s maintaining his skin and physique. I asked him how he did it, and he said, nothing but exercise and diet.” Go to Source

Hot this week

‘He got arrogant’: Magnus Carlsen slammed for stepping away from World Championship cycle

Former world champion has criticised Magnus Carlsen for stepping away from the World Chess Championship cycle, calling it arrogance and saying the Norwegian star made a mistake after dominating classical chess for years. Read More

White House gunfire scare: Footage shows journalists running for shelter

Tension gripped the White House complex on Sunday after series of gunfire were heard near the presidential compound, forcing journalists to rush into secure shelter areas while heavily armed law enforcement personnel sealed off parts Read More

SpaceX’s Starship flight hits most targets in pre-IPO test

STARBASE: SpaceX completed a largely successful test flight of its next-generation Starship rocket on Friday, deploying a clutch of mock satellites and executing a controlled splashdown in the Indian Ocean in a high-stakes debut of th Read More

Two people shot in Secret Service gun encounter near the White House, suspect taken to hospital

Two people were shot during an encounter with Secret Service near the White House on Saturday, sparking concerns about the safety of US President Donald Trump. Read More

Iran Israel War Live Updates: Trump says US-Iran agreement is ‘largely negotiated’, details to be announced soon

Iran Israel War Live Updates: US President Donald Trump said a deal with Iran had been “largely negotiated,” with the proposal including opening the crucial Strait of Hormuz, though the agreement was “subject to finalisation. Read More

Topics

‘He got arrogant’: Magnus Carlsen slammed for stepping away from World Championship cycle

Former world champion has criticised Magnus Carlsen for stepping away from the World Chess Championship cycle, calling it arrogance and saying the Norwegian star made a mistake after dominating classical chess for years. Read More

White House gunfire scare: Footage shows journalists running for shelter

Tension gripped the White House complex on Sunday after series of gunfire were heard near the presidential compound, forcing journalists to rush into secure shelter areas while heavily armed law enforcement personnel sealed off parts Read More

SpaceX’s Starship flight hits most targets in pre-IPO test

STARBASE: SpaceX completed a largely successful test flight of its next-generation Starship rocket on Friday, deploying a clutch of mock satellites and executing a controlled splashdown in the Indian Ocean in a high-stakes debut of th Read More

Two people shot in Secret Service gun encounter near the White House, suspect taken to hospital

Two people were shot during an encounter with Secret Service near the White House on Saturday, sparking concerns about the safety of US President Donald Trump. Read More

Iran Israel War Live Updates: Trump says US-Iran agreement is ‘largely negotiated’, details to be announced soon

Iran Israel War Live Updates: US President Donald Trump said a deal with Iran had been “largely negotiated,” with the proposal including opening the crucial Strait of Hormuz, though the agreement was “subject to finalisation. Read More

Heavenly, Dramatic And Unmissable: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Stunning Cannes 2026 Red Carpet Looks

From regal whites to dramatic silhouettes, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan once again turned Cannes 2026 into her personal runway and left the internet completely mesmerised. Read More

Site, web accounts blocked, says Cockroach Janta Party founder

NEW DELHI: Cockroach Janta Party (CJP), the online satirical movement, claimed another setback on Saturday after founder Abhijeet Dipke said the outfit’s official website had been taken down by the Centre, days after its main X Read More

217 Indians joined Russian army, 49 dead, Centre tells SC

Russian army soldiers (Image credit: AP) NEW DELHI: Union govt has told SC that as many as 217 Indians had joined Russian forces, of which 49 died and six are missing in action in the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war. Read More

Related Articles