Saturday, May 23, 2026
40.1 C
New Delhi

Charlize Theron rules out living with partner: ‘Kids come first’

Charlize Theron says kids come first, rules out living with partner: 'I'm looking for something very specific'

Charlize Theron, prioritizing her two daughters, is not ready for a live-in relationship, though she enjoys dating. She revealed her children are surprisingly involved and encouraging of her romantic life. Theron, who previously dated Sean Penn, also candidly shared a recent liberating experience with a younger man, emphasizing she isn’t seeking a traditional partnership.

Charlize Theron says she is not ready to share her home with a partner as she focuses on raising her two children. The Oscar winner, now 50, spoke openly about her personal life, dating choices, and motherhood in recent interviews, making it clear that her priorities remain firmly rooted at home. While she is open to dating, she does not see herself returning to a traditional live-in relationship anytime soon.Charlize Theron’s dating life and family prioritiesSpeaking on The Drew Barrymore Show, Theron explained how her daughters Jackson, 14, and August, 11, view her dating life. “My kids are at an age now where they actually enjoy that I’m dating because they want to be involved,” she said. “It’s really funny how I was scared they’d be threatened by it, and now they’re like: ‘Mom, is he texting you? Like, go on the date, mom.’”Despite their encouragement, Theron remains firm about her boundaries. “I really mean this people think I joke I don’t think I could ever live with somebody again. I would love for you to be close, like buy the house down the street, but I don’t know if I can.”She added that her perspective could change later. “Maybe it’s because I still have my daughters in the house, and maybe that will change when I’m an empty nester, but I’m looking for something very specific.” Charlize Theron’s relationships and candid podcast revelationTheron, who previously dated Sean Penn, Stephan Jenkins, and Stuart Townsend, also made headlines during an interview on the Call Her Daddy podcast. She shared a rare personal detail, saying, “I’ve probably had three one-night stands in my entire life. But I did just recently f*** a 26-year-old and it was really f*****g amazing.”She added, “I’ve never done that. And I was like, ‘Oh, this is great. OK.’” Theron described this phase as liberating, noting, “That part has been really exciting. But I’m not missing a relationship. I’m not missing the partnership that I think you miss when you’re me.”The actress has long been open about her decision to adopt. She told PEOPLE, “Even when I was in relationships, I was always honest with my partners, that adoption was how my family would look one day. This was definitely not a second option for me. It was always my first.”In an interview with ELLE magazine, she also spoke about raising her daughters and her awareness of racial issues, shaped by her upbringing in South Africa during apartheid.

Go to Source

Hot this week

Djokovic explains decision to steer clear of French Open media boycott amid prize money row: ‘I’m not part of that’

Novak Djokovic opens up on his decision to opt against the players’ media boycott during the 2026 French Open tournament as ongoing Grand Slam pay dispute intensifies. Read More

PM Modi holds talks with Rubio during US Secretary’s maiden India visit

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio met Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his maiden India visit, with Quad talks, regional tensions and energy cooperation high on the agenda Go to Source Read More

Marco Rubio Holds Key Talks With PM Modi At Sewa Teerth On First Day Of India Visit

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio meets PM Narendra Modi in New Delhi on his first India visit as top US diplomat, with talks on trade, energy, QUAD and Russian oil imports. Read More

Rubio Kickstarts Process | Can Quad Be Re-Energised? | The Hard Facts With Rahul Shivshankar

As US Secretary of State Marco Rubio initiates fresh diplomatic engagement, questions are being raised over the future of the Quad alliance and its strategic relevance in the Indo-Pacific. Read More

‘Donald Trump’ Buffalo To Be Sacrificed On Eid-al-Adha Despite Viral Fame In Bangladesh

The nearly 700-kg buffalo, raised in Narayanganj, gained the nickname “Donald Trump” because of the blond tuft of hair on its forehead Go to Source Read More

Topics

Djokovic explains decision to steer clear of French Open media boycott amid prize money row: ‘I’m not part of that’

Novak Djokovic opens up on his decision to opt against the players’ media boycott during the 2026 French Open tournament as ongoing Grand Slam pay dispute intensifies. Read More

PM Modi holds talks with Rubio during US Secretary’s maiden India visit

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio met Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his maiden India visit, with Quad talks, regional tensions and energy cooperation high on the agenda Go to Source Read More

Marco Rubio Holds Key Talks With PM Modi At Sewa Teerth On First Day Of India Visit

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio meets PM Narendra Modi in New Delhi on his first India visit as top US diplomat, with talks on trade, energy, QUAD and Russian oil imports. Read More

Rubio Kickstarts Process | Can Quad Be Re-Energised? | The Hard Facts With Rahul Shivshankar

As US Secretary of State Marco Rubio initiates fresh diplomatic engagement, questions are being raised over the future of the Quad alliance and its strategic relevance in the Indo-Pacific. Read More

‘Donald Trump’ Buffalo To Be Sacrificed On Eid-al-Adha Despite Viral Fame In Bangladesh

The nearly 700-kg buffalo, raised in Narayanganj, gained the nickname “Donald Trump” because of the blond tuft of hair on its forehead Go to Source Read More

Posed As House Help, Won Trust, Then Looted: Guwahati Couple Held For Robbing Several Families

The modus operandi of the accused has triggered panic among residents. Read More

RCB Top IPL Table After 15 Years! Here’s How Many Times They’ve Finished No.1

Show Quick Read Key points generated by AI, verified by newsroom RCB finishes IPL 2026 league stage at top spot. This is first time in 15 years they topped standings. Rajat Patidar captained a balanced, consistent campaign. Read More

‘404 Democracy Not Found’: ‘Cockroach Janta Party’ Website Taken Down, Founder Calls Move ‘Dictatorial’

The “Cockroach Janta Party”, which has been making massive waves across social media, had its “iconic website” taken down by the government on Saturday, prompting founder Abhijeet Dipke to slam the move as “dictatorial Read More

Related Articles