Saturday, May 23, 2026
31.1 C
New Delhi

‘India, I’m Out’: Khalistani Terrorist Gets Bail Within Week Of Arrest In Canada, Issues Threat Video

Curated By :

Last Updated:

Soon after stepping out of the jail, he appeared alongside Gurpatwant Singh Pannun and issued threats directed at India’s National Security Adviser (NSA) Ajit Doval

Khalistani terrorist Inderjeet Singh Gosal | File Image

Khalistani terrorist Inderjeet Singh Gosal | File Image

Khalistani terrorist Inderjeet Singh Gosal has been released on bail less than a week after his arrest in Canada, according to reports.

Soon after stepping out of Ontario’s Central East Correctional Centre, he appeared alongside Gurpatwant Singh Pannun and issued threats directed at India’s National Security Adviser (NSA) Ajit Doval.

Recommended Stories

“India, I’m out to support Gurpatwant Singh Pannun and to organise the Khalistan referendum on November 23, 2025. Delhi banega Khalistan (Delhi will become Khalistan),” he said in a video statement.

Pannun, who leads the banned group Sikhs For Justice (SFJ), taunted India’s security establishment: “Ajit Doval, why don’t you come to Canada, America or any European country and try to arrest or extradite me? Doval, I am waiting for you.”

Pannun And SFJ

Pannun was recently charged in India for attempting to undermine the country’s sovereignty after allegedly announcing an Rs 11-crore bounty for anyone who could prevent the Independence Day flag-hoisting at Delhi’s Red Fort.

Gosal, considered Pannun’s key aide and SFJ’s Canada organiser following Hardeep Singh Nijjar’s killing in 2023, was arrested on September 19 at a traffic stop in Ontario.

Two others—Jagdeep Singh from New York and Arman Singh from Toronto—were detained with him.

Canadian police said the trio faced multiple firearm-related charges, including careless use of a firearm, possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, and carrying a concealed weapon.

They were produced before the Ontario Court of Justice in Oshawa on Monday, and police had indicated that prison terms were possible if the charges were proven.

Despite the seriousness of the allegations, Gosal secured bail on September 25.

This is not his first brush with the law or his first swift release: in November last year, Peel Regional Police arrested him over a violent clash at the Hindu Sabha Mandir in Brampton, but he was granted bail almost immediately.

India-Canada relations have long been strained over Ottawa’s perceived leniency toward Khalistani separatists.

While the recent arrests initially signalled a more cautious approach by Canada’s new administration, Gosal’s quick release has reignited questions over the credibility of such actions.

News world ‘India, I’m Out’: Khalistani Terrorist Gets Bail Within Week Of Arrest In Canada, Issues Threat Video
Disclaimer: Comments reflect users’ views, not News18’s. Please keep discussions respectful and constructive. Abusive, defamatory, or illegal comments will be removed. News18 may disable any comment at its discretion. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Loading comments…

Read More

Go to Source

Hot this week

‘Hijab Is My Right & Choice’: Muskan Khan Says Girls Can Now Return To Classrooms As Karnataka Lifts Ban

“I will not speak about how hijab is mandatory in Islam. I will speak about my right. Read More

‘Ugly Story’ X review: Romantic thriller gets positive reactions

FB The romantic drama thriller ‘Ugly Story’, starring Shree Nandu and Avika Gor, hit theatres on May 22. Directed by Pranava Swaroop, the film has now started generating reactions from audiences on social media. Read More

‘Pati Patni Aur Woh Do’ Day 8: Film crosses Rs 41 cr globally

Ayushmann Khurrana, Sara Ali Khan, Wamiqa Gabbi, and Rakul Preet Singh’s ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh Do’ that released in cinemas on May 15, 2026, has seen a slow down at the box office. Read More

‘Virgin River’ actor Stewart McLean’s remains found

TRIGGER WARNING: This article contains gruesome details of murder and violence, which could be triggering for some readers. Read More

‘Pink Floyd’ saxophonist Dick Parry passes away at 83

Dick Parry, the saxophonist who contributed to some of Pink Floyd’s biggest hits, passed away at the age of 83. The rock band’s core member, David Gilmour, announced the unfortunate demise on social media, honoring the memories. Read More

Topics

‘Hijab Is My Right & Choice’: Muskan Khan Says Girls Can Now Return To Classrooms As Karnataka Lifts Ban

“I will not speak about how hijab is mandatory in Islam. I will speak about my right. Read More

‘Ugly Story’ X review: Romantic thriller gets positive reactions

FB The romantic drama thriller ‘Ugly Story’, starring Shree Nandu and Avika Gor, hit theatres on May 22. Directed by Pranava Swaroop, the film has now started generating reactions from audiences on social media. Read More

‘Pati Patni Aur Woh Do’ Day 8: Film crosses Rs 41 cr globally

Ayushmann Khurrana, Sara Ali Khan, Wamiqa Gabbi, and Rakul Preet Singh’s ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh Do’ that released in cinemas on May 15, 2026, has seen a slow down at the box office. Read More

‘Virgin River’ actor Stewart McLean’s remains found

TRIGGER WARNING: This article contains gruesome details of murder and violence, which could be triggering for some readers. Read More

‘Pink Floyd’ saxophonist Dick Parry passes away at 83

Dick Parry, the saxophonist who contributed to some of Pink Floyd’s biggest hits, passed away at the age of 83. The rock band’s core member, David Gilmour, announced the unfortunate demise on social media, honoring the memories. Read More

Royal family was silent on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s anniversary?

As Meghan Markle and Prince Harry marked eight years since their wedding on May 19, the British royal family was notably silent. Read More

Want To Apply For Green Card? New US Immigration Rules Say Return To Home Country First

The United States government on Friday unveiled a revised immigration policy that places stricter conditions on temporary visa holders seeking permanent residency, stating that applicants for Green Cards will generally be required to return to their Read More

WHO says Ebola outbreak risk now at highest level with 82 confirmed cases

The outbreak, which experts suspect was circulating under the radar for some time, was caused by the less common Bundibugyo strain of Ebola, for which there are no approved vaccines or treatments Go to Source Read More

Related Articles