Wednesday, February 18, 2026
18.1 C
New Delhi

Maruti Suzuki Victoris bags over 25,000 bookings since launch, waiting period extends to 10 weeks

The new Victoris is available through the widely spread Maruti Suzuki Arena network, while its launch comes at the right time amidst a festive cheer and GST-led lowered prices, fuelling demand. 

Maruti Suzuki Victoris
The all-new Victoris is offered in three different powertrain options and is sold via the wider Maruti Suzuki Arena network

Get Launch Updates on

Notify me

The new Maruti Suzuki Victoris is off to a flying start for the automaker since its launch last month. The carmaker has now confirmed that the Victoris has received over 25,000 bookings since its launch on September 15, 2025, giving the SUV a strong momentum. This also means that the waiting period for the new Victoris now extends to over 10 weeks, depending on the variant you choose.

Preferred Source Banner
Preferred Source Banner

Maruti Suzuki Victoris off to a flying start

The Maruti Suzuki Victoris arrived right in time for the festive season, propelled by more competitive prices thanks to the GST reform. The SUV is the new flagship offering in the Maruti Suzuki Arena dealership, which automatically gives the SUV a wider network. The Victoris shares its underpinnings with the Grand Vitara in Maruti’s stable, but the latter is sold via the premium Nexa dealerships.

Also Read : Maruti Suzuki Victoris: Fuel efficiency tested; Check out the results

maruti suzuki victoris
Maruti aims to deliver 2 lakh units by Dussehra and is holding about 2.5 lakh bookings

While the Victoris is leading the charge in favourable sales for Maruti this festive season, the automaker has seen a spike in numbers with over 1.5 lakh bookings and 1.65 lakh deliveries during the eight days of Navratri, the company revealed. It targets to deliver about two lakh vehicles by Dussehra. The company is holding about 2.5 lakh bookings, it revealed.

Maruti Suzuki Victoris: Specifications

The Maruti Suzuki Victoris competes against giants like the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, Volkswagen Taigun, and the like in the segment. The SUV is available with the 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol and 1.5-litre strong-hybrid petrol engine options. It also gets a CNG option with a rather usable boot, giving it an edge over rivals. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter automatic, and an e-CVT on the strong hybrid. The 1.5 NA also gets All-Wheel Drive on select variants.

Check out Upcoming Cars in India 2025, Best SUVs in India.

First Published Date: 02 Oct 2025, 14:13 pm IST

Go to Source

Hot this week

Trump announces first tranche of Japan’s investments in US industry under $550bn trade pact

Trump announced Japan’s first investments under a $550 billion trade pact, including energy and mineral projects, as Washington and Tokyo accelerate economic cooperation ahead of Prime Minister Sanae Takaichi’s visit Go to Source Read More

Trump immigration crackdown’s most visible defender, Tricia McLaughlin, to leave DHS amid mounting scrutiny

Tricia McLaughlin, the outspoken face of Trump’s immigration crackdown at DHS, is stepping down amid funding fights, political backlash, and growing public dissatisfaction with US immigration enforcement policies Go to Source Read More

‘Not Fair’: Zelenskyy Says Trump Putting ‘Undue Pressure’ On Ukraine, Not Russia

The Ukrainian leader said any proposal requiring Ukraine to give up additional territory in the eastern Donbas region would be firmly rejected. Read More

‘They Want To Silence Critics’: Stephen Colbert Slams Trump After CBS Blocks Democrat’s Interview

Stephen Colbert linked the decision to broader political pressure, accusing Trump’s administration and FCC leadership of attempting to silence critics. Read More

Oil Tanker Flips On National Highway, Catches Fire After Colliding With Electric Pole In UP | Video

The blaze reportedly continued for nearly an hour, sending thick plumes of smoke into the sky. Read More

Topics

Trump announces first tranche of Japan’s investments in US industry under $550bn trade pact

Trump announced Japan’s first investments under a $550 billion trade pact, including energy and mineral projects, as Washington and Tokyo accelerate economic cooperation ahead of Prime Minister Sanae Takaichi’s visit Go to Source Read More

Trump immigration crackdown’s most visible defender, Tricia McLaughlin, to leave DHS amid mounting scrutiny

Tricia McLaughlin, the outspoken face of Trump’s immigration crackdown at DHS, is stepping down amid funding fights, political backlash, and growing public dissatisfaction with US immigration enforcement policies Go to Source Read More

‘Not Fair’: Zelenskyy Says Trump Putting ‘Undue Pressure’ On Ukraine, Not Russia

The Ukrainian leader said any proposal requiring Ukraine to give up additional territory in the eastern Donbas region would be firmly rejected. Read More

‘They Want To Silence Critics’: Stephen Colbert Slams Trump After CBS Blocks Democrat’s Interview

Stephen Colbert linked the decision to broader political pressure, accusing Trump’s administration and FCC leadership of attempting to silence critics. Read More

Oil Tanker Flips On National Highway, Catches Fire After Colliding With Electric Pole In UP | Video

The blaze reportedly continued for nearly an hour, sending thick plumes of smoke into the sky. Read More

Shahid’s ‘O’ Romeo’ crosses Rs 62 crore globally on Day 5

Shahid Kapoor’s film ‘O’ Romeo’ had a lukewarm start, raking in Rs 8.5 crore on its opening day. Read More

‘If They Force Us To Choose…’: US Congressman Under Fire For Post Comparing Muslims To Dogs

Randy Fine later said his post was a response to comments by Palestinian-American activist Nerdeen Kiswani. Read More

‘Red Lines Are Clear’: JD Vance Says US–Iran Talks Show Limited Progress, Military Option Open

Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said a “new window has opened” for a possible agreement. Read More

Related Articles