Saturday, February 21, 2026
14.1 C
New Delhi

Alexandra Daddario and Andrew Form file for divorce

Alexandra Daddario files for divorce from Andrew Form after three years of marriage

Actor Alexandra Daddario and film producer Andrew Form are reportedly set to pull the plug on their marriage.Alexandra and Andrew, who have been married for a little over three years, have mutually agreed to end their marriage and part ways, TMZ reported. As per the report, the couple have confirmed their plans to go through with the split.

Alexandra and Andrew release statement on divorce

In a statement issued through a representative to TMZ, the couple said, “The decision was made with love and respect. They will continue to co-parent their child together and appreciate privacy as they navigate this transition.”As per the court records, Daddario formally filed for divorce in New York. Further details surrounding the reasons behind the split has not been disclosed. Other details, including timing of the couple’s separation has also been kept under wraps.

Alexandra and Andrew divorce months after welcoming baby together

News of the divorce comes shortly after the couple welcomed their first child together. The pair share a son, who is 15 months old.

Alexandra and Andrew’s relationship timeline

Daddario and Form tied the knot in June 2022 in a ceremony held in New Orleans. As per reports, the couple began dating during the pandemic, and made their relationship Instagram official in May 2021, after a few months together. While the couple have chosen to keep the specifics of their separation private, they will continue to co-parent their son togehter. Meanwhile, Andrew is also a father to two boys from his previous relationship. The Hollywood producer was previously married to actor Jordana Brewster, with whom he shares two sons – Rowan and Julian.

Go to Source

Hot this week

Neal Katyal: The Indian-origin lawyer who got Trump tariffs cancelled in US Supreme Court

Indian-origin lawyer Neal Katyal played a central role in the Supreme Court decision that struck down President Donald Trump’s sweeping tariffs Go to Source Read More

Nothing changes for India-US trade, says Trump after Supreme Court ruling on tariffs

US President Donald Trump confirmed on Friday that nothing has changed in the trade deal between India and the United States after the American Supreme Court ruled that his trade tariffs are ‘illegal’ Go to Source Read More

Will India Now Face Just 10% US Tariffs? White House Official Signals Reset

Donald Trump said the broader India-US trade arrangement would remain intact despite the sweeping tariff overhaul. Read More

Fitful Night Of Sleep? Here’s 5 Ways To Treat Sleep Apnea, An Unknown Sleep Disorder

Sleep Apnea is a serious disorder that causes poor oxygen flow to the body, and if left untreated, raises risks for hypertension, heart disease, and diabetes. Read More

Topics

Neal Katyal: The Indian-origin lawyer who got Trump tariffs cancelled in US Supreme Court

Indian-origin lawyer Neal Katyal played a central role in the Supreme Court decision that struck down President Donald Trump’s sweeping tariffs Go to Source Read More

Nothing changes for India-US trade, says Trump after Supreme Court ruling on tariffs

US President Donald Trump confirmed on Friday that nothing has changed in the trade deal between India and the United States after the American Supreme Court ruled that his trade tariffs are ‘illegal’ Go to Source Read More

Will India Now Face Just 10% US Tariffs? White House Official Signals Reset

Donald Trump said the broader India-US trade arrangement would remain intact despite the sweeping tariff overhaul. Read More

Fitful Night Of Sleep? Here’s 5 Ways To Treat Sleep Apnea, An Unknown Sleep Disorder

Sleep Apnea is a serious disorder that causes poor oxygen flow to the body, and if left untreated, raises risks for hypertension, heart disease, and diabetes. Read More

Bishnoi gang makes Rs10cr extortion call to Cong Akola MLA

Akola: Two back-to-back extortion threats, allegedly linked to Bishnoi gang, demanding Rs10 crore from Congress’s Akola MLA and Rs2 crore from a BJP leader in Akot have put the law enforcement agencies on alert. Read More

1 in 7 stroke patients in India under 45 years: National Registry

Representative image NEW DELHI: One in seven stroke patients in India is younger than 45 years. Nearly two in five reach hospital more than 24 hours after the onset of symptoms. Read More

Related Articles