Friday, May 22, 2026
39.1 C
New Delhi

‘Dhurandhar’ box office day 47 (LIVE)

'Dhurandhar' box office day 47 (LIVE): The Ranveer Singh, Akshaye Khanna starrer records begins to slow down in seventh week, as 'Border 2' nears release

Aditya Dhar’s ‘Dhurandhar’ has been breaking records at the box office, ever since the film released. The Ranveer Singh, Akshaye Khanna, R Madhavan, Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Rampal starrer has continued to hold well over the past six weeks and now only as it entered its week seventh, it saw an all time low per day number. The film earned roughly Rs 7.5 crore over its seventh Friday, Saturday and Sunday, marking yet another milestone. This run means it has broken records consistently from the second week right through the seventh, and there’s little doubt another benchmark will be set by the end of the current week, according to Box Office India.

Akshaye Khanna Returns in Dhurandhar 2 After Fan Frenzy Forces Shocking Reshoots

One of the most remarkable aspects of its performance has been in Mysore, where collections are already around Rs 70 crore nett. It’s an extraordinary achievement, considering the only film to have reached a comparable level in Mysore was ‘Sholay’, which had once emerged as the biggest grosser there, surpassing every Kannada release despite being a Hindi film. This isn’t to suggest that ‘Dhurandhar’ is ‘Sholay’, but the kind of record it has created in this circuit is one that, apart from ‘Sholay’, no other Hindi film comes close to matching. After making the lowest number so far on seventh Monday, which is around Rs 1.5 crore, the film has started on a slow note on 7th Tuesday. It has made Rs 0.34 crore so far till afternoon on day 47. The collection is now Rs 826.94 crore. DISCLAIMER: The box office numbers and data in this article are compiled from diverse public and industry sources. All figures are approximate unless explicitly mentioned, offering a fair representation of the movie’s box office performance. These totals may change as official studio data is updated or as additional international market reports are finalized. This data is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only.

Go to Source

Hot this week

Indian man sentenced to 15.5 years in prison for gold scam in US, picked 16 gold bars from elderly victims

Indian man arrested in US for gold scam, sentenced to 15.5 years in prison. Syed M Makki, a 38-year-old Indian man in Illinois, has been sentenced to 15. Read More

WHO raises Ebola risk in DRC to ‘very high’ as outbreak concerns grow

WHO has raised its risk assessment for the Bundibugyo strain of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to “very high” at the national level, warning of a heightened possibility of a broader outbreak Go to Source Read More

US releases second batch of declassified UFO files, reviving debate over unexplained sightings

At the order of President Donald Trump, the first batch ​was made public on May 8. ​He is the latest president to release ⁠US government reports on unidentified flying ​objects, a disclosure process that began in the ​late 1970s. Read More

UAE Official Says ’50-50′ Chance Of US-Iran Deal, Warns Tehran Against ‘Overestimating Their Cards’

UAE advisor Anwar Gargash says US-Iran deal chances are 50 50, warns conflict and instability in the Hormuz threaten global energy trade and urges a long term political solution Go to Source Read More

Topics

Indian man sentenced to 15.5 years in prison for gold scam in US, picked 16 gold bars from elderly victims

Indian man arrested in US for gold scam, sentenced to 15.5 years in prison. Syed M Makki, a 38-year-old Indian man in Illinois, has been sentenced to 15. Read More

WHO raises Ebola risk in DRC to ‘very high’ as outbreak concerns grow

WHO has raised its risk assessment for the Bundibugyo strain of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to “very high” at the national level, warning of a heightened possibility of a broader outbreak Go to Source Read More

US releases second batch of declassified UFO files, reviving debate over unexplained sightings

At the order of President Donald Trump, the first batch ​was made public on May 8. ​He is the latest president to release ⁠US government reports on unidentified flying ​objects, a disclosure process that began in the ​late 1970s. Read More

UAE Official Says ’50-50′ Chance Of US-Iran Deal, Warns Tehran Against ‘Overestimating Their Cards’

UAE advisor Anwar Gargash says US-Iran deal chances are 50 50, warns conflict and instability in the Hormuz threaten global energy trade and urges a long term political solution Go to Source Read More

Nita Ambani’s Handwoven Banarasi Butidar Suit Celebrates India’s Rich Textile Heritage

Crafted in luxurious Katan silk using the intricate Kadwa technique, each motif in this Butidar design was individually woven by master artisans Haji Nafees Ahmad and Naseem Ahmad. Read More

2 Indians die on Everest after summiting; 3rd critical at South Col

Climbers walk in a long queue as they head to Camp 4 from Camp 3 on their way to ascend Mount Everest in the Solukhumbu district, also known as the Everest region. Read More

Twisha death case: Accused husband’s surrender, CCTV question and angry lawyer – key points

– NEW DELHI: Multiple key developments unfolded in the Twisha Sharma death case on Friday, with the Madhya Pradesh high court permitting a second post-mortem, accused husband Samarth Singh informing the court that he was willin Read More

Related Articles